Onnit Krill Oil – 1000mg Extra Strength Antarctic Krill Oil with Omega 3 DHA & EPA, Astaxanthin & Essential Phospholipids (60ct) by ONNIT
- Krill oil contains essential fatty acids like DHA and EPA that your body can’t produce on its own, as well as phospholipids and the important carotenoid, astaxanthin that aren’t found in traditional fish oil.
- Supports cognitive, cardiovascular, heart, and joint health, making it a foundational supplement for Total Human Optimization.
- Krill is a tiny organism harvested from the icy cold waters of the Antarctic – far from industrial contamination. It has a shorter lifespan than most fish and is harvested in pristine waters, minimizing its exposure to any oceanic toxins.
- Omega-3s in Krill oil are simpler and easier for the intestines to absorb than fish oil because they are bound to phospholipids rather than triglycerides.
- Our supplier goes to great lengths to ensure only krill, a highly sustainable nutrient source, are caught and not other types of sea life. They’ve been certified by Friend of the Sea thanks to their commitment to being as sea-friendly as possible.