- Direct energy amplification at 100 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2Ch Driven, FTC)/ 200 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1Ch Driven)
- Supports 5.2.4 and 7.2.2-Ch surround layouts for object-based soundtracks, or drive stereo speakers in zone 2 and zone 3 with a 5.2-Ch setup in the main room, or a 5.2.2-Ch layout with powered zone 2
- Your Pioneer receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos Connect and a free firmware update.
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, Dolby vision compatible with HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 support (4K/60p/4: 4: 4/24-bit) and 1080p to 4K upscaling
- Wireless multi-room audio options with Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi and FlareConnect
- Make sure your home theater is perfectly dialed in with Elite’s MCCAC auto room tuning featuring Phase Control, Subwoofer EQ and Multi-point Standing Wave Control